cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Help

mke_et
Contributor IV
No 'forum help' area?? 

I guess we're all expected to be experts!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

sravanjaini
Contributor I

hello MIKE yetsko

I am  sravan, i am using green hills multi ide to compile and build my project in windows environment. I request you to confirm me the executable file format that will be generated after building the project.And how the executable can be converted to .abs file format.

Are there any option settings to generate a specific executable in green hills multi ide.

I am using freescale MPC5643l.

Please do me the need full.

If possible please send me the reply to sravanjaini68@gmail.com

Thanks,

Sravan Jaini.

0 Kudos

mke_et
Contributor IV

Well, I'm a ditz, and I know it, so if someone NEEDS the help, it's gonna be me!

For example, I mistyped my alias, and now there seems to be no way to change it...

Mike

0 Kudos

Alban
Senior Contributor II

Mike,
Send me a Private Message with the alias you want and I'll see what I can do !!!
Cheers,
Alban.

0 Kudos

Alban
Senior Contributor II
Hi All,

Only Moderators can change Aliases/IDs.
I don't know the exact reason behind. But it helps the Community avoiding abuse with people changing everyday to. So everybody knows who is who.

Anyway, if you have a problem with your alias and would like to change it. Send me a Private, but not everyday, Please :smileytongue: !

Cheers,
Alban.
0 Kudos

Alban
Senior Contributor II

Hi Mike,

You're right, I asked for it like a forthnight ago...

Probably not nicely enough !

I'll push again.
Alban.

0 Kudos

sravanjaini
Contributor I

hello Alban san,

I am  sravan, i am using green hills multi ide to compile and build my project in windows environment. I request you to confirm me the executable file format that will be generated after building the project.And how the executable can be converted to .abs file format.

Are there any option settings to generate a specific executable in green hills multi ide.

I am using freescale MPC5643l.

Please do me the need full.

If possible please send me the reply to sravanjaini68@gmail.com

Thanks,

Sravan Jaini.

0 Kudos