cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies

Bob_mi
Contributor I

Hi, 

I am Installing the BSP for P1020 rdb.  and error occurs when I Setup cross-compile environment and build images, 

es@ubuntu:~/sdkP1020/QorIQ_SDK-20110709-systembuilder$ bitbake devel-image
NOTE: Handling BitBake files: | (0386/0386) [100 %]
Parsing of 386 .bb files complete (380 cached, 6 parsed). 515 targets, 1 skipped, 0 masked, 0 errors.
NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
ERROR: Failed to obtain CodeSourcery toolchain version
NOTE: Preparing runqueue
NOTE: Executing runqueue
NOTE: Running task 120 of 1429 (ID: 125, /home/es/sdkP1020/QorIQ_SDK-20110709-systembuilder/sb-core/recipes/meta/external-toolchain-csl.bb, do_install)
NOTE: Running task 245 of 1429 (ID: 1287, virtual:native:/home/es/sdkP1020/QorIQ_SDK-20110709-systembuilder/oe-core/recipes/bison/bison_2.3.bb, do_patch)

Any ideas on what the issue may be? so any help is appreciated. 

Best regards,

Bob

Tags (1)
2 Replies

lewisjoshua2
Contributor I

I had this same issue. This is what I did.

Go to <cd <system_builder_installation_path>/freescale-2010.09/bin.

># ./<architecture>-linux-gnu-gcc -v

This gave me an error about some shared library xxxx.so.2 ( or 5 or 1 etc )

Then I ran: ># sudo yum install xxxx.so.2

This installed the appropriate package. I had to do the same for <arch>-linux-gnu-as

mike_w
Contributor II

Helpful answer from Josh Lewis - this looks like a shortcoming in the build scripts, that fail to detect/parse the missing library issue when trying to locate the tools' version numbers.

I had the same issue but with gdb, which gave a different error syndrome; clue was in the name of the command being run:

NOTE: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>:list index out of range while evaluating:

${@csl_get_gdb_version(d)}

ERROR: list index out of range while parsing /home/fred/freescale/QorIQ-DPAA-SDK-20111026-systembuilder/sb-core/recipes/meta/external-toolchain-csl.bb

NOTE: Handling BitBake files: \ (0408/0409) [99 %]Command execution failed: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/home/fred/freescale/QorIQ-DPAA-SDK-20111026-systembuilder/scripts/bitbake/lib/bb/command.py", line 85, in runAsyncCommand

self.cooker.updateCache()

File "/home/fred/freescale/QorIQ-DPAA-SDK-20111026-systembuilder/scripts/bitbake/lib/bb/cooker.py", line 829, in updateCache

if not self.parser.parse_next():

File "/home/fred/freescale/QorIQ-DPAA-SDK-20111026-systembuilder/scripts/bitbake/lib/bb/cooker.py", line 1022, in parse_next

raise ParsingErrorsFound

ParsingErrorsFound

In this case for me, it was libncurses.so.5

The scripts should all be updated to detect the missing library conditions when trying to determine the tool version.

0 Kudos