AnsweredAssumed Answered

Wytec USBDM Driver Installation problem

Question asked by Allan Simons on Apr 5, 2012
Latest reply on Apr 6, 2012 by pgo

I am having a problem installing the driver for the Wytec USBDM. My operating system is Windows XP Professional.

I am using the USBDM_4_9_3_Win Windows Installation Package.

When running the installation, it terminates and displays: Cannot Install this Hardware

There is a problem installing the hardware

USBDM BDM Interface

Am error occured during the installation of the device

The parameter is incorrect

I have tried this several times with the same results.

I also tried installing the driver using zadig_v1.1.1.143 Zadig Application and got:

Driver Installation: FAILED (Invalid parameter)

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Outcomes