Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K70 LCD Controller

Jump to solution
Microfelix
Contributor IV

Hello
I would like to start working with the Kinetis K70 with a color graphic LCD.
I would use the internal controller, but I need to update eGUI K70.
In one example, we talk about eGUI 2.2beta.
You can have them?

thanks maurizio

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Maurizio,

you absolutelly right, just at the moment we are working on eGUi update.
be sure it should support K70.

send me private message on end of the next week and I will prepare for you some test version of eGUI.

Let us finish the works on it :smileyhappy:

Gargy - eGUI developer

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Maurizio,

send me private message on end of the next week and I will prepare for you some test version of eGUI.

Let us finish the works on it :smileyhappy:

Gargy - eGUI developer

0 Kudos
avm
Contributor I

Gargy wrote:

Has there been any update to this? It's been more than 4 months since this has been posted, and the eGUI downloads section still shows the version from April 2011 (15 months old.)

I have an immedate need to port protoype eGUI code from a K60 and TWR-LCD to our newly developed board with a K70 using the internal LCD controller, and It would greatly simplify my immedate task if an eGUI driver for the internal controller were available.

After that, my next step is to turn the prototype code into production code using eGUI and MQX running on that same board.  (So it would be really nice if there were something that could drop easily into MQX, like an updated K70 BSP supporting the internal controller.)

-- Adam

0 Kudos
Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

at the moment I have finished the RC of eGUI 3.00 and the first draft of new example application (more focused on advanced techniques in eGUI). But I still be waiting for update of converter utility and overall update of all demos.

So if you really interested, send me private message with your email and I'm able to share with you something like development snapshot for K70.

0 Kudos
giovanito1
Contributor I

good morning
I am interested to work with version 3.0 of eGUI as I'm developing an application with the K70. At the moment I would like to experiment with the tower and the card DISPLAY RGB.
And 'possible to have the new version of eGUI?
I work with the IAR compiler.
thanks
greetings
John

0 Kudos
Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, John, send me your email, by private message , And in ideal case the final product description with eGUI.

Gargy

0 Kudos
mgrunditz
Contributor II

I don't know if this was a issue but I am running eGUI on my K70 with a TWR-LCD-RGB.

I started of with a MQX application which I added the eGUI demo code to. To get something on

screen I modified the framebuffer driver (D4D) to init the lcd. The only thing that still isn't working is 

the touch controller. 

Br

Michael

0 Kudos
michris
Contributor III

Hi,

Is it possible to share with me the code you modified?

I also want to get this working in MQX, but with no success so far.

Touch controller is working, but not the lcd.

Many thanks in advance

Regards,

Michirs (cmichiels@gmail.com)

0 Kudos
avm
Contributor I

Thank you! A message has been sent to you.

I would've responded much sooner, but neither asking the system for an email when someone replies, nor subsrcribing to the topic RSS feed, generated any notifications to me about your response. Hmmm... I wonder what went wrong? Oh well, at least I noticed your reply, eventually.

-- Adam

0 Kudos
Microfelix
Contributor IV

Thank you. TI will send an email

Maurizio Felicioni

0 Kudos