Selector guide with price comparision.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selector guide with price comparision.

terryt
Contributor I
It would be nice to have a selector guide that shows price in it.

I have a need for 8 bit micro, 5 volt, 16 I/O with BDM. Is there a guide that can show me this with pricing?

Regards,
Terry

Message Edited by terryt on 01-31-2006 12:11 PM

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

Nabla69
Contributor V
Salut Yvan,
Slightly out of subject, but nice website you have!
I like your realisations.
Alvin.
0 Kudos

yb
Contributor IV

Hi,

If you want a 8 bits controler => 68HC908 & 9S08

If you want BDM => 9S08

If you want 5V power supply => 9S08AW family

Have a look at SG1006.pdf for all different references.

Yvan

0 Kudos

RChapman
Contributor I
Hi,

While pricing is not shown in the selector guide, once you get onto the specific product page you're interested in, the suggested pricing is listed in the orderable parts section at the bottom of each page.  For example:

Additionally, most parts are available through the Freescale sample program for free.  Just look for the brown "order sample" icon on the site.  For more details about the free sample program go here: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?nodeId=010984007869597059286929489

Thanks.
0 Kudos

yb
Contributor IV
> Additionally, most parts are available through the Freescale sample program for > free.  Just look for the brown "order sample" icon on the site. 

... except 9S08AWxx...

Yvan
0 Kudos

terryt
Contributor I

Thanks for all your help. I hadn't checked back on my responses. All were great. I'm purchasing the Demo 9S08AW board. It turn out being the device I needed. I learned about this device from the freescale email I received and the comments from this site. If any of the freescale guys see this, give the email advertisements credit.

You guys rock!

TT

0 Kudos

Nabla69
Contributor V
Hey,

May be because it's a brand new part, it needs to be setup on FSL system...
How fast do you need samples ?

Cheers,
Alvin.

Message Edited by Nabla69 on 02-01-2006 09:02 AM

0 Kudos

yb
Contributor IV
If terryt needs quickly a uC, he can use easyly an other 9S08 version, in 3V. It's not very difficult to use them, just a power regulator in 3V output and a lot of different components (memory, RTC...) can work in 3V.

BDM is fabulous and I advise with everyone to use 9S08 uC tu have this debug / programmation mode.

Yvan
0 Kudos