MQX Support for Newest Kinetis K60 Processors? (MK60F15.h missing!)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX Support for Newest Kinetis K60 Processors? (MK60F15.h missing!)

Jump to solution
unmannedrussery
Contributor II

Greetings,

I'm trying to develop a BSP for a board using the new MK60FN1M0 processors, and it seems that the latest distribution of MQX 3.8 is missing the required psp processor header file. From looking at "mqx\source\psp\cortex\kinetis.h", it looks like I should be using the following CPU identification in my user_config.h file:

#define MQX_CPU  PSP_CPU_MK60DN512Z

However, the psp header file that kinetis.h calls out for this cpu identification (PSP_CPU_MK60DN512Z) is MK60F15.h, which does not exist anywhere in the MQX 3.8 distribution. Was this an oversight, or is this processor not currently supported by MQX?

I currently have a Freescale Service Request open regarding this matter, but haven't been able to get any useful information from the support folks. Is anyone else out there struggling with this same issue? I'm really dreading the thought of having to create my own processor header file...

Thanks in advance!

Robert

0 Kudos
1 Solution
petr_uhlir
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hallo Robert,

attached are the latest K60 header files. The MQX patch for K60F has not been released yet. 

It you are using CodeWarrior 10.x you can find the latest header files in 

{CodeWarrior Install Directory}\CW MCU v10.2\MCU\ProcessorExpert\lib\Kinetis\iofiles" 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
petr_uhlir
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hallo Robert,

attached are the latest K60 header files. The MQX patch for K60F has not been released yet. 

It you are using CodeWarrior 10.x you can find the latest header files in 

{CodeWarrior Install Directory}\CW MCU v10.2\MCU\ProcessorExpert\lib\Kinetis\iofiles" 

0 Kudos
unmannedrussery
Contributor II

Thanks for the help! Those files you attached are exactly what I needed.

Regards,

Robert

0 Kudos