cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Expert Macro-Language

Jump to solution
phongdiep
Contributor I

1. Do you know any command in Processor Expert Macro-Language to conserve the code of the user on an generated code file. Normaly when i click generate proccessor expert code on code warrior, the files are regenerated and the code that the user changed on the generated code files will be lost and the generated code files will be rewrited.

2. On "Processor Expert Macro-Language Reference Manual" document i found the command

%EMBED_CODE[!][+] <id>, %EMBED_END [msg]

and it give me an example to use the command

%EMBED_CODE! <specific> initialization
        /* Begin of <specific> initialization, DO NOT MODIFY
        LINES BELOW */
        // ### initialization code here ##
        /* End <specific> initialization, DO NOT MODIFY LINES
       ABOVE */ 
       %EMBED_END <specific> initialization was updated

but when i paste these code to my driver file ( of my component on component wizard). and when I generate code on code warrior using that components the code warrior display an error

INTERNAL ERROR: at line 159: %EMBED_END without %EMBED_CODE (file:  Drivers\sw\mycomponent.drv) ex5  Comp1 Processor Expert Errors

do you know the way to uses that command?

Thank and best regard!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

regarding %EMBED_CODE macro command. This command should be described in the attached document and it should behaves according the documentation. Could you please double check that you have used it correctly? In case your problem persist - could you please post here your Component to analyze the problem?

Related to your latest question: please find the "2.2.3 Access to inherited item symbols" secion in the attached document.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
phongdiep
Contributor I

Another question,

3. Is there any macro command can disable/enable an inherited component?

Thank and best regard!

0 Kudos
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

regarding %EMBED_CODE macro command. This command should be described in the attached document and it should behaves according the documentation. Could you please double check that you have used it correctly? In case your problem persist - could you please post here your Component to analyze the problem?

Related to your latest question: please find the "2.2.3 Access to inherited item symbols" secion in the attached document.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos