cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K60 120mhz 1MB

Jump to solution
ETCTim
Contributor I
I have a MQX BSP for the K60 120Mhz 1MB Kinetis chip. I would like to add Processor expert support to simplify a few IO devices. Is there a good way to do this? Thanks, in advance. Tim
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TugboatCaptain
Contributor III

Where can one get this  "MQX BSP for the K60 120Mhz 1MB Kinetis chip" that Tim speaks of?  Not in MQX 3.8 yet.  Specifically, support for the MK60FX512VMD12 in a BSP that we can clone/adapt, even better with PE support.

To your question TIm, see 

Document Number: PEXDRVSGETSTARTEDUG rev1

page 6

section 2.2

Adding Processor Expert Project to Existing Project

for the procedure.

That is where I started the process you described, then discovered that ProcessorExpert does not support that processor yet, at least not in the version to which I have access.  If there is an early realease I would love to test it.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TugboatCaptain
Contributor III

Where can one get this  "MQX BSP for the K60 120Mhz 1MB Kinetis chip" that Tim speaks of?  Not in MQX 3.8 yet.  Specifically, support for the MK60FX512VMD12 in a BSP that we can clone/adapt, even better with PE support.

To your question TIm, see 

Document Number: PEXDRVSGETSTARTEDUG rev1

page 6

section 2.2

Adding Processor Expert Project to Existing Project

for the procedure.

That is where I started the process you described, then discovered that ProcessorExpert does not support that processor yet, at least not in the version to which I have access.  If there is an early realease I would love to test it.

Thanks.

0 Kudos