S-Record address is odd

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S-Record address is odd

RChapman
Contributor I
This message contains an entire topic ported from a separate forum. The original message and all replies are in this single message. We have seeded this new forum with selected information that we expect will be of value to you as you search for answers to your questions.

Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:57 pm    

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: S-Record address is oddReply with quote

Hello,
I use an HCS12 T-Board from eletronic laden and I try to program my flash using bootloader mode; the mcu is a 9S12DG256.
When my led.S19 is assembled, I use SRecCvt to convert it into led.S2 by writing the following command line :
Sreccvt -m C0000 FFFFF 32 -lp -o led.s2 led.s19
When I try to send it to the mcu, I get an error message :
"S-Records Address is Odd"

I give you the source of the led program which I use only to try the download function :
Code:
; Program leds PORTA EQU $0000 DDRA EQU $0002 PORTB EQU $0001 DDRB EQU $0003 ORG $C000 LDS #$1100 START INI BSET PORTA,#%01010101 BSR TEMPO BSR TEMPO BSR TEMPO CLR PORTA BSR TEMPO BSR TEMPO BSR TEMPO BRA INI * ROUTINE : Temporisation TEMPO PSHX LDX #$FFFF T1 NOP NOP DEX BNE T1 PULX RTS ORG $EFFE FDB START 

any advice is welcome.

Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:26 am    

Sorry, not familier with the eletronic laden tools, have you dropped them a line.
Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:55 pm

Hi,
Try adding an "asm NOP" at the end of your code and be sure it's not optimized out.
In this case you will have a "even" size instead of "odd".

Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:47 am    

I would like to thank all the people who answer in this forum.
You make earn time for a lot of people.
Thanks.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies