MC9S12NE64 module/diy pcb

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC9S12NE64 module/diy pcb

RChapman
Contributor I
This message contains an entire topic ported from a separate forum. The original message and all replies are in this single message. We have seeded this new forum with selected information that we expect will be of value to you as you search for answers to your questions.

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:18 am    

Does anyone know if softecmicro sells just the "Ethernet Core" module from the MC9S12NE64 dev kit, and if so what the price is in small quantities?

I'm looking to build a small project for personal use and this ethernet core module would fit the bill. However I'd rather not purchase a full-on near $500 dev kit just to get what shouldn't me more then a $50 (or so, imho) part.

I've also looked at making my own pcb for the ne64, but a quad layer board is recommended. I only have the ability to make dual layer milled boards at my university.

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:32 am    

Hi,

if you need sales information about the AK-S12NE64-A and the Ethernet Core Module, feel free to contact me off list.
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:30 pm    

I will do so, however just for the sake of anyone else who has the same question, does your company sell the ethernet core module seperate from the entire development board?

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:35 pm    

I don't know if Softec do but I have just spotted this one http://www.technologicalarts.ca/catalog/index.php/cPath/50_69 which looks very similar.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies