cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Core Interrupts

Jump to solution
ERussell
Contributor IV

I am using CW 10.1 and PE for a Kinetis K60 without MQX, but want to enable the SysTick, SVCall, and PendableSrvReq interrupts for interfacing with another RTOS. The vector table in the file vectors.c file is generated by PE and I'm reluctant to add interrupt functions to the table there (although it appears that additions to the table are not deleted in subsequent code generations). I have modified the lcf file to copy the vector table from rom to ram so I can add the functions to the table dynamically.

What is the recommeded way of adding these interrupt functions to the vector table, specifying the priorrity value, and enabling?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

you might have a look at the FreeRTOS port for K60 and Processor Expert available at

http://www.steinerberg.com/EmbeddedComponents/Example_TWR-MK60_FreeRTOS/home.htm

SysTick is added as a normal Timer_LDD, while the SVCall and PendableSVReq had to be added through the CPU component settings (see the readme in the example project for details).

That way you can specify as well the priority/etc.

The interrupts are then added automatically to the vector table.

BK

PS: I have ported the component to use the FreeRTOS V7.1.0 as well supporting the K70 with M4F and floating point support. It will be posted on above site and on FreeRTOS.org in a few hours.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

you might have a look at the FreeRTOS port for K60 and Processor Expert available at

http://www.steinerberg.com/EmbeddedComponents/Example_TWR-MK60_FreeRTOS/home.htm

SysTick is added as a normal Timer_LDD, while the SVCall and PendableSVReq had to be added through the CPU component settings (see the readme in the example project for details).

That way you can specify as well the priority/etc.

The interrupts are then added automatically to the vector table.

BK

PS: I have ported the component to use the FreeRTOS V7.1.0 as well supporting the K70 with M4F and floating point support. It will be posted on above site and on FreeRTOS.org in a few hours.

0 Kudos
ERussell
Contributor IV

Thank you very much! Your response was very helpful.

It would be nice if PE supported the addition of the SysTick interrupt in the CPU component as well.

0 Kudos