AnsweredAssumed Answered

SDHC_LDD on Kinetis K20

Question asked by Hans-Friedrich Gasser on Nov 30, 2011
Latest reply on Dec 2, 2011 by Hans-Friedrich Gasser

Hello,

I try to add the SDHC Component in my PE BSB in wich also MQX is used.

When compiled without SDHC component ist works and also the MQX runs perfectly.

But when I add the SDHC_LDD Component and try to compile the BSB, I get following errors in the Processor Expert generated Code:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Building file: ../Generated_Code/SDHC1.c'
'Invoking: ARM Compiler'
"D:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.1/MCU/ARM_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwccarm" -gccinc @@"Generated_Code/SDHC1.args" -o "Generated_Code/SDHC1.obj" -c "../Generated_Code/SDHC1.c" -MD -gccdep
D:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.1/MCU/ARM_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwccarm|Compiler|Error
(D:\Freescale\Freescale MQX 3.7\mqx\build\cw10\bsp_twrk60n512_pe\Generated_Code\SDHC1.c|512|58|9|32741|9)
=  DeviceDataPrv = (SDHC1_TDeviceData *)_mem_alloc_system((_mem_size)sizeof(SDHC1_TDeviceData)); 
>undefined identifier '_mem_size'
D:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.1/MCU/ARM_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwccarm|Compiler|Error
(D:\Freescale\Freescale MQX 3.7\mqx\build\cw10\bsp_twrk60n512_pe\Generated_Code\SDHC1.c|580|64|1|37631|1)
=vedISRSettings.isrData = _int_get_isr_data(LDD_ivIndex_INT_SDHC); 
>illegal implicit conversion from 'int' to
>'void *'
(D:\Freescale\Freescale MQX 3.7\mqx\build\cw10\bsp_twrk60n512_pe\Generated_Code\SDHC1.c|581|64|1|37752|1)
=nstall_isr(LDD_ivIndex_INT_SDHC, SDHC1_Interrupt, DeviceDataPrv); 
>illegal implicit conversion from 'int' to
>'void (*)(void *)'

Errors caused tool to abort.
D:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.1\gnu\bin\make: *** [Generated_Code/SDHC1.obj] Error 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first error "undefined identifier '_mem_size'" I get cleard by amnually adding the psptypes.h header file but what about the other ones, is the generated code buggy or is just another include necessary?

Outcomes