iWave launches Industry latest i.MX6 Pico ITX SBC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iWave Systems Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a leading innovative Embedded Product Engineering Services company headquartered in Bangalore, launches “i.MX 6 SBC - Industry's latest Pico ITX Board around Freescale Semiconductor’s i.MX 6 Solo/Dual Lite...” on 26-02-2013 in Embedded World 2013 Nuremberg Germany. Measuring just 10cm x 7.2cm, iWave’s i.MX6 SBC is a highly integrated platform for increased performance in “Intelligent Industrial Control Systems, Industrial Human Machine Interface, Ultra Portable Devices, Home Energy Management Systems and Portable Medical Devices”.

The i.MX 6 Solo/Dual Lite with ARM Cortex™-A9 single/dual cores running up to 1.0 GHz includes 2D and 3D graphics processors, 1080p video processing, and integrated power management. Each processor provides 32/64-bit DDR3/LVDDR3/LPDDR2-800 memory interface and a number of other interfaces for connecting peripherals, such as WLAN, Bluetooth™, GPS, hard drive, displays, and camera sensors.

iWave’s new i.MX6 Solo/ Dual Lite based Pico ITX SBC integrates all standard interfaces into a single board with ultra-compact platform that can be utilized across multiple embedded PCs, systems and industrial designs. The i.MX6 SBC from iWave with its features like DDR3 RAM, Dual Display, Dual camera inputs, Gigabit Ethernet, Micro SD & SD slots, Dual USB 2.0 hosts, USB 2.0 OTG, Audio Out/In & serial interfaces, enables developers/users to quickly develop/implement their application needs around i.MX6 processor and optimize the “development effort and time to market” of their products. The i.MX6 SBC from iWave helps to reduce system cost, supports ultra-small form factor, wide operating temperature range from -200C to +850C and is backed with a minimum five years longevity support.

Highlights of iWave’s i.MX6 SBC:

• ARM Cortex A9@ 1GHz Dual Lite/Solo core
  • 10cm x 7.2cm Pico-ITX form factor Single Board Computer
  • HD 1080p encode and decode,3D video playback in high definition
  • Includes HDMI v1.4, MIPI and LVDS display ports, MIPI camera, Gigabit Ethernet, multiple USB 2.0 and PCI Express
  • Comprehensive security features include cryptographic accelerators, high-assurance boot and tamper protection
  • Technical &quick customization support with 5+ years, Long term support

About iWave Systems:

iWave has been an innovator in the development of “Highly integrated, high-performance, low-power and low-cost i.MX6/i.MX50/i.MX53/i.MX51/i.MX27 SOMs”. iWave helps its customers reduce their time-to-market and development effort with its products ranging from System-On-Module to complete systems. The i.MX6 Pico ITX SBC is brought out by iWave in a record time of just 5 weeks. Furthermore, iWave’s i.MX6/i.MX50/i.MX53/i.MX51/i.MX27 SOMs have been engineered to meet the industry demanding requirements like various Embedded Computing Applications in Industrial, Medical & Automotive verticals. iWave provides full product design engineering and manufacturing services around the i.MX SOMs to help customers quickly develop innovative products and solutions.

For more details, please visit: http://www.iwavesystems.com/product/development-platform/i-mx6-pico-itx-sbc/i-mx6-pico-itx-sbc.html

email: mktg@iwavesystems.com

Labels (1)
Attachments
Comments

Extended Temperature Support for the complete board is very interesting and Great Plus :smileyplus:

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎02-26-2013 12:05 AM
Updated by: