iWave announces i.MX6UL SODIMM SOM

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iWave has proudly expanded its product range with the announcement of latest i.MX6UL SODIMM SOM, i.e RainboW-G18M, which integrates the power efficient high performance ARM Cortex A7 based Freescale’s i.MX6UL CPU core operating up to 528MHz speed.

The i.MX6UL SODIMM module is ultra-compact in size measuring just 67.6 x 29mm, and is ideally suitable for very low power cost optimized embedded applications. In such a small form-factor, this module supports plenty of features.

The i.MX6UL module is equipped with 256MB of DDR3 RAM, which is expandable upto 1GB. 256MB of NAND flash is supported on the SOM which is also expandable.

This SOM is integrated with on-board PF3000 PMIC and dual Ethernet PHY. All the IO peripheral interfaces are supported by i.MX6UL SOC, which is available via the 200 pin SODIMM edge connector.

To support the new designs based on this i.MX6UL module, iWave has also announced i.MX6UL SODIMM Development Kit, which includes i.MX6UL CPU based SODIMM SOM and a carrier board. It's an ideal platform to get started with the i.MX6UL device for quick time to market.

This module supports two USB ports, Micro SD, 24 bit RGB display, 8-bit parallel camera ports, I2S audio or JTAG header, Debug UART, two CAN ports, two UART, PWM interface, I2C and GPIOs.

The i.MX6UL SOM is intended for various applications including but not limited to Industrial HMI, Access Control, Mobile POS, IOT Gateway, Wearable devices, Secure e-commerce, Energy management, Industrial Control & Automation, Medical & Healthcare devices, White goods & Smart appliances. 

The i.MX6UL SODIMM Development Kit will be available for shipping from the start of Q4-2015 with Linux BSP. So order today!

For more details on this product, please visit our website www.iwavesystems.com OR E-mail us on mktg@iwavesystems.com  Thank you!!

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎07-27-2015 12:54 AM
Updated by: