iMX7 SOM: e-con’s low power & small form factor i.MX7 System on Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-con Systems announces the launch of eSOMiMX7 System on Module. The eSOMiMX7 is based on NXP/Freescale i.MX7 processor.

eSOMiMX7 is a ready to use System-On-Module using Solo / Dual core ARM® Cortex™ A7 @ 1GHz along with dedicated real time ARM® Cortex™ - M4 MCU. It encompasses eMMC Flash whose capacity ranges from 4GB to 64GB, LPDDR3 with capacity as high as 2GB.

To cater to the customer's demand of a small SOM for building IoT Applications, Industrial HMI, Test and Measurement, Industrial HMI, eBook Reader and  Wearables, eSOMiMX7 is launched with a small form factor of 55mm x30mm.

eSOMiMX7 is an ultra-low power system on module which consumes only 3mA current during the deep sleep mode. eSOMiMX7 System-On-Module is available with latest Linux Kernel version v4.9.11, latest Yocto rootfs version 2.2 and Free RTOS version 8.

eSOMiMX7-iMX7-System-on-Module.jpg

Pricing and Availability:

The eSOMiMX7 at volumes is available at USD34 onwards and samples can be bought from the Webstore.

Acacia-eSOMiMX7-iMX7-development-kit.png

Evaluation kit:

Customers  willing to evaluate the eSOMiMX7, can evaluate using the EVM, Acacia - eSOMiMX7 development kit from e-con Systems' Webstore.

Labels (1)
Attachments
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎05-29-2018 12:40 AM
Updated by: