i.MX 8M Mini SoM Supports Running Linux / Android

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measuring 60mm by 49mm, the MYC-C8MMX CPU Module is a high-performance and cost-effective ARM SoM powered by i.MX 8M Mini which is NXP's first embedded multi-core heterogeneous applications processors built using advanced 14LPC FinFET process technology. The MYC-C8MMX CPU Module provides an outstanding embedded solution for Home and Building Control, IOV, Industrial and Medical Instruments, Human Machine Interface (HMI) and more other general purpose industrial and IoT applications which require optimized power consumption while maintaining high-performance. It is a minimum system integrated with CPU, 2GB DDR4, 8GB eMMC, 32MB QSPI Flash, GigE PHY and PMIC. All controller signals are brought out through two 0.8mm pitch 100-pin Expansion Connectors. It is capable of running Linux and Android OS and provided with plenty of software resources.

MYC-C8MMX CPU Module Top-view                                         MYC-C8MMX CPU Module Bottom-view

MYIR offers MYD-C8MMX development board for evaluating the MYC-C8MMX CPU Module, the base board has taken great media capabilities of the i.MX 8M Mini processor to provide MIPI-DSI, MIPI-CSI, LVDS interfaces and Audio In/Out ports. It also has strong communication connectivity with 2 x USB 2.0 Host ports and 1 x Micro USB 2.0 Host/Device port, Gigabit Ethernet, MicroSD card slot, USB based Mini PCIe interface for 4G LTE Module, WiFi/Bluetooth and NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD Interface. MYIR can offer design services to help customize the base board according to customers’ requirements.

MYD-C8MMX Development Board Top-view

MYD-C8MMX Development Board Bottom-view

MYIR offers commercial and industrial grades options for CPU Modules. More information can be found at:

http://www.myirtech.com/list.asp?id=617

Attachments
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎07-16-2020 11:25 PM
Updated by: