Video - iWave’s Freescale i.MX Offerings - Overview

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc_YFQ5v_w0

iWave Systems Technologies, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, established in the year 1999, offers Product Engineering services from concept to market. Today, iWave is one of the leading design houses for Embedded Systems, basically focuses on providing the featured services for Hardware, FPGA and Software, which made this company to deliver the turn-key embedded solutions under one roof. Being in this particular business for long years, iWave has developed rich expertise on ARM architecture based processor platforms and has delivered the robust designs for exciting embedded applications in Industrial, Automotive and Medical domains. Being a certified Silver Partner of Microsoft, iWave provides Windows Embedded Compact BSP to its customers for catering high-end applications.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

iWave has been an innovator in developing highly integrated, high performance, low power and low cost System-On-Modules (SOM) and Development Platforms. The company designs and develops advanced cutting edge products & solutions for its customers using SOMs in the shortest possible time at the most optimized design cost. iWave’s flexible business models for onsite and offshore design support will enable the clients to go for their choice of trade. 

Being partnered with the silicon provider Freescale, iWave has worked on many of the ARM based Processors designed by Freescale in its timeline. iWave systems offers Freescale processor based Standard and Proprietory SOMs to meet the market needs for creating innovative end-applications. Also For each of the modules, iWave provides the Development Platforms to facilitate quick software prototyping associated with the Board Support Packages (BSPs) especially for the Linux, Windows Embedded, Android, QNX, VxWorks and iTRON operating systems. Today, we are going to discuss about iWave’s expertise on Freescale processor based products. From the time initial Qseven draft specification was announced, iWave Systems has worked on typical Qseven standard modules based on Freescale processors with generic Qseven carrier board targeting Industrial, Automotive IVI and Medical Applications.

i.MX processor based Qseven SOMs:

iWave has worked on Freescale’s latest i.MX6 processor based Qseven SOM, with 1GB DDR3 RAM, 2MB SPI flash, 4GB NAND flash and 4GB eMMC flash. It supports Linux, WEC7, and Android operating systems.

Freescale’s i.MX51 processor based Qseven SOM from iWave is provided with 128MB DDR2 SDRAM Expandable up to 512MB, NAND Flash of 128MB and supports Linux, Android & WINCE 6.0.

Moreover, iWave’s Qseven expertise ranges in delivering the high class Development Platforms like i.MX6 Qseven Development Kit and i.MX51 Qseven development kit. iWave’s Qseven modules offers the best cost & performance solution for many Mobile and Handheld applications. Also, iWave’s Qseven modules provide wide range of features and functions for designing any kind of embedded applications. iWave’s Qseven form factor modules provide fast serial interfaces like PCIe Express, SATA, USB Port, HDMI Display Port, Gigabit Ethernet etc for the high-end developments in designing a product.

i.MX processor based MXM System on Modules:

Freescale’s latest i.MX6 processor based MXM SOM from iWave comes with a ruggedized MXM connector which provides the carrier board interface to carry all the I/O signals. This module functions with 1GB DDR3 RAM, 2MB SPI flash, 4GB eMMC flash and NAND Flash. It supports Linux and Android operating systems.

iWave has also worked on Freescale's i.MX53 processor based MXM system on module with the automotive temperature grade. This module is provided with 512MB DDR2 RAM, 4GB eMMC Flash, 16MB SPI NOR Flash and supports Linux, Android and WEC7 BSP.

With the support for numerous essential interfaces and diverse features, and keeping the main focus on automotive, industrial and medical sectors, these MXM modules are tailored to excel in the performance.

i.MX processor based Single Board Computers:

The Freescale processor family in iWave has got bigger with the addition of Single Board Computers (SBCs). iWave has developed SBCs based on various Freescale application processors like i.MX6, i.MX50 and i.MX27. They are equipped with all the necessary functions that the embedded world demands on a single board and readily available to deploy in product design.

iWave’s i.MX6 Pico ITX SBC measuring just 10cm x 7.2cm, is the industry’s latest Single Board Computer around Freescale’s i.MX6 processor that includes single, dual, and quad-core families based on the ARM Cortex-A9 architecture. This product is iWave’s 4th i.MX6 processor based design and is supplied with 512MB DDR3 RAM, On-board MicroSD slot, Standard SD/SDIO slot, eMMC support, SPI flash etc. It supports Linux, Android and WEC7 BSP.

The i.MX50 Quick Start Board (QSB) is a low cost development platform based on Freescale’s i.MX50 processor, which incorporates high performance 800MHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor Electronic Paper Display (EPD) Controller and numerous connectivity options.

The i.MX27/ARM9 processor based SBC and Development Platform, helps developers to prototype their applications on Windows CE 6.0, Android and Linux. Around this platform, about 15+ designs have been developed.

The SBCs integrate all standard interfaces into a single board providing ultra-compact yet highly integrated platform that can be utilized across multiple embedded PC, system and industrial designs.

Apart from these products, iWave specializes in providing complete turnkey design services for system engineering and product development including all hardware and software customized for your applications.

iWave has provided complete customized solutions with end applications to several customers and these accomplished projects are successfully serving the purpose of their requirements. iWave’s i.MX SOM modules/services are already being used for variety of applications in focused domains. The company has worked on plenty of fully integrated systems like Digital Signage, Driver Console System, ECG Product Development, Automobile Infotainment, Industrial HMI, Skin Analyser, Video Phone, Quad Display System etc.

For more details on all these products and services, kindly visit our website www.iwavesystems.com OR E-mail us on mktg@iwavesystems.com..... Thank you!!

标签 (1)
无评分
版本历史
最后更新:
‎02-24-2014 12:57 AM
更新人: