High-performance ARM SoM Powered by NXP i.MX 8M

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYIR introduces a high-performance ARM SoM MYC-JX8MX CPU Module, which is built around the NXP i.MX 8M Quad processor featuring 1.3GHz quad ARM Cortex-A53 cores and a real-time ARM Cortex-M4 co-processor. The module runs Linux and is capable of working in extended temperature ranging from -30°C to 80°C.

Measuring 82mm by 52mm, the MYC-JX8MX CPU Module has integrated 1GB/2GB LPDDR4, 8GB eMMC, 256Mbit QSPI Flash, Gigabit Ethernet PHY and PMIC on board. A large number of I/O signals are carried to or from the i.MX 8M CPU Module through one 0.5mm pitch 314-pin MXM 3.0 expansion connector, making it an excellent embedded solution for Scanning/Imaging, Building Automation and Smart Home, Human Machine Interface (HMI), Machine Vision and more other consumer and industrial applications which requires high multi-media performance.

myc-jx8mxfun.jpg

MYC-JX8MX CPU Module (delivered with heat sink by default)

MYIR also offers a versatile platform MYD-JX8MX development board for evaluating the MYC-JX8MX CPU Module. It takes full features of the i.MX 8M processor and has brought out rich peripherals through connectors and headers such as 4 x USB 3.0 Host ports and 1 x USB 3.0 Host/Device port, Gigabit Ethernet, TF card slot, USB based Mini PCIe interface for 4G LTE Module, WiFi/BT, Audio In/Out, HDMI, 2 x MIPI-CSI, MIPI-DSI, 2 x LVDS display interfaces, PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe SSD Interface, etc. It is delivered with necessary cable accessories for customer to easily start development as soon as getting it out-of-box. A MIPI Camera Module MY-CAM003 is provided as an option for the board.

MYD-JX8MX

MYD-JX8MX Development Board

MYIR offers 1GB or 2GB RAM selections for the CPU modules and development boards which have very-high powered prices to compare.

Part No.

Item

Processor

LPDDR4

eMMC

Unit Price

MYC-JX8MQ6-8E1D-130-E

MYC-JX8MX 
CPU Module

NXP i.MX 8M Quad Processor based on 1.3GHz Quad ARM Cortex-A53 and 266MHz Cortex-M4 cores 
(MIMX8MQ6CVAHZAB)

1GB

8GB

$99

MYC-JX8MQ6-8E2D-130-E

2GB

$119

MYD-JX8MQ6-8E1D-130-E

MYD-JX8MX Development Board

1GB

$279

MYD-JX8MQ6-8E2D-130-E

2GB

$299

Supports extended working temperature ranging from -30°C to 80°C.

Attachments
Comments

Hi linda.zhang@myirtech.com‌. I have just bought this board, but I can't find its code (kernel, u-boot & yocto meta layer). Can you please share?

Hello Linh,

There is one quick start guide along with the board in the package box. It has provided to users the download link.

If you could not find, please contact MYIR sales team: sales@myirtech.com or support team: support@myirtech.com 

They will give you the support. Thanks.

Best regards,

Linda

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎06-25-2019 12:32 AM
Updated by: