rt1061

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor III

Hello, everyone

When creating a new rt1061 project, there is no xip folder. Does this need to be manually transplanted? How to use w25q128 as external flash? Looking forward to reply.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Contributor III

Hi,

We have solved this problem, there is a problem with the startup item of our board. There is another question, I want to port fatfs on w25q128, because w25q128 has been used as xip startup program. Then I can't directly operate the flash. What should I do please? Is there any reference documentation or history? Looking forward to your reply!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I was wondering if you can list the steps of generating the image prior to being loaded by MCUBootUtility.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Before answering your question, I was wondering if you can introduce the steps of creating a new project for the RT1061.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
Contributor III

QQ截图20220518104759.png

In the second step, I chose the w25q device. After the connection is successful, I will go to the fourth step. In the fourth step, I read the memory information of the device. There is also the default clock of flexspi in my project is 2M, but I have changed it to 133M or not.

QQ截图20220518105445.png

No matter what I try, now the program just can't be executed.

Looking forward to your reply

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
According to the above steps, it won't program any image to the QSPI actually, please refer to the post to learn how to do it.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos
Contributor III

Hi,

We have solved this problem, there is a problem with the startup item of our board. There is another question, I want to port fatfs on w25q128, because w25q128 has been used as xip startup program. Then I can't directly operate the flash. What should I do please? Is there any reference documentation or history? Looking forward to your reply!

0 Kudos
Contributor III

Hi,

From the current situation, I feel that the execution of the program is still in RAM. Does the startup address need to be modified? Where should it be set if needed? Looking forward to your reply!

0 Kudos
Contributor III

Hi,jeremyzhou

Judging from the data read by the tool, the programmed file can already be stored in w25q128. Now the program cannot be executed.

2548903578_0-1652779377677.png

I will attach the project I built, I hope you can help to see what is wrong. Looking forward to your reply!

0 Kudos