cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rt1050 usb and mfgtool issues

Jump to solution
春凡嵇
Contributor I

Hi,I use IMXRT1050-EVKB board 。And meet some issues. 

1. I want to test the usb host +usb device mode demo. But I find there is no demo to test. There is just a host demo or device demo. Can anyone help to provide the demo?

2. I have tried to download the demo usb_host_hid_mouse. And I find only the usb1 can work(J9), and the usb2 (J10 )can not work. Is there any config with the hardware? 

3. I try to use mfgtool to download the sb file, When I connect the PC, the device can be found, But  the mfgtool always crash. The carsh screenshot see the attchment . My windows version is win8.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry for the late response. Regarding your questions please see my comments below.

1. I want to test the usb host +usb device mode demo. But I find there is no demo to test. There is just a host demo or device demo. Can anyone help to provide the demo?

I'm glad to hear that you found your way through this implementation. Unfortunately, we don't have any implementation like this one. However, you can use two different examples from the SDK and merge them.

2. I have tried to download the demo usb_host_hid_mouse. And I find only the usb1 can work(J9), and the usb2 (J10 )can not work. Is there any config with the hardware? 

Please refer the following link. I think this might be helpful for you.

3. I try to use mfgtool to download the sb file, When I connect the PC, the device can be found, But  the mfgtool always crash. The carsh screenshot see the attchment . My windows version is win8.
I'm glad to hear that you found the NXP-MCUBootUtility and made it work. You mentioned that with the MFGTool you still have some problems. I'm not able to understand the image that you attached at the beginning regarding this problem, could you please attach it in English so I can understand what is the behavior you are facing?

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry for the late response. Regarding your questions please see my comments below.

I'm glad to hear that you found your way through this implementation. Unfortunately, we don't have any implementation like this one. However, you can use two different examples from the SDK and merge them.

Please refer the following link. I think this might be helpful for you.

I'm glad to hear that you found the NXP-MCUBootUtility and made it work. You mentioned that with the MFGTool you still have some problems. I'm not able to understand the image that you attached at the beginning regarding this problem, could you please attach it in English so I can understand what is the behavior you are facing?

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
春凡嵇
Contributor I

I think I have found the answer to my question.   

1. About the demo, I think this may be done by myself, And I don't think it is very difficult for me to complete it.

2. About the usb1 and usb2 question. I think the otg for device mode only can work on usb1. If you want to work on host mode, I find usb1 and usb2 can all work well. But the demo process work on usb1, if you want to work on usb2, you need to modify the CONTROLLER_ID to kUSB_ControllerEhci1. 

3. I still can not work with MFGTool, But I find the tool NXP-MCUBootUtility is very powerful. It can also help me to download the code in the manufacturing step. 

0 Kudos