Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pin_mux.c Mask Errors

Jump to solution
chadgraham
Contributor V

Hello,

I have been using the MCUXpresso pin tool for awhile now without issue, but today I converted a pin to a GPIO and I suddenly have mask errors.  To make it worse, the file read-only so I'm unable to change it.  (I also tried Notepad++ without luck).  Has anyone else encountered this?

Description Resource Path Location Type
'BOARD_INITCSI_IOMUXC_GPR_GPR26_GPIO_MUX1_GPIO_SEL_MASK' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'IOMUXC_GPR_GPR26_GPIO_MUX1_GPIO_SEL_MASK'? pin_mux.c /BluRtController/board line 1141 C/C++ Problem

'BOARD_INITENET_IOMUXC_GPR_GPR26_GPIO_MUX1_GPIO_SEL_MASK' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'IOMUXC_GPR_GPR26_GPIO_MUX1_GPIO_SEL_MASK'? pin_mux.c /BluRtController/board line 1245 C/C++ Problem

'BOARD_INITPINS_IOMUXC_GPR_GPR26_GPIO_MUX1_GPIO_SEL_MASK' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'IOMUXC_GPR_GPR26_GPIO_MUX1_GPIO_SEL_MASK'? pin_mux.c /BluRtController/board line 434 C/C++ Problem

0 Kudos
1 Solution
chadgraham
Contributor V

Hello, I was able to solve my problem.  In case other people have similar issues, the pin tool was only updating pin_mux.c, but the defines are located in pin_mux.h.  I found the update tool had unchecked the pin_mux.h file and after rechecking it, everything works as it should.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
chadgraham
Contributor V

Hello, I was able to solve my problem.  In case other people have similar issues, the pin tool was only updating pin_mux.c, but the defines are located in pin_mux.h.  I found the update tool had unchecked the pin_mux.h file and after rechecking it, everything works as it should.

0 Kudos
chadgraham
Contributor V

Hello Daniel,

I am using MCUXpresso IDE v11.2.0 [Build 4120] [2020-07-09] and SDK 2.7.0 (303 2019-12-19).

0 Kudos
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi chadgraham:

Could you please let me know the MCU and SDK version you are using? how Can I reproduce your issue on my side.

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos