cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing --end-group; added as last command line option

Jump to solution
yen_chen
Contributor III

I use the NfcrdlibEx1_BasicDiscoveryLoop example.

it will occur error : /usr/local/mcuxpressoide-11.2.1_4149/ide/plugins/com.nxp.mcuxpresso.tools.linux_11.2.0.202001021529/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld: missing --end-group; added as last command line option

NFC.pnghow do I fix this error ?

Thanks~

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I import the demo project in the MCUXpresso and build it, then raises some error messages (just as below shows), however, the error messages are not similar as you encountered.

2021-01-13_14-05-29.png
With regard to your question, it seems that it's related to the dependences of included libraries, just as the post demonstrates.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
yen_chen
Contributor III

Hi , this is my NFC code.

I don't know why it can't build code and flash successfully.

Please tell me how to do.

Thanks~

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I import the demo project in the MCUXpresso and build it, then raises some error messages (just as below shows), however, the error messages are not similar as you encountered.

2021-01-13_14-05-29.png
With regard to your question, it seems that it's related to the dependences of included libraries, just as the post demonstrates.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To be honest, it's hard to figure out the issue just via the error message, I think I need more background information, for example how you get the LPC1769 project demo code, as I'd like to replicate this issue by myself.
Looking forward to your reply.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos