_lwip_ping_bm_

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

_lwip_ping_bm_

tomas2
Contributor I

I am useing mimxrt 1060 EVK and i want to try ethernet function.  SDK evkmimxrt1060_lwip_ping_bm_ and I did all needed settings but output on terminal isn't right. 

First picture shows how it should look like and the second pic show how it realy looks.

Thank you for your ideas.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Actually, the demo works well on my board.

jeremyzhou_0-1648114378968.jpeg

So I'd like to suggest you download the latest version of the SDK library and follow the readme to set the hardware environment.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

tomas2
Contributor I

Hi,
I have dowloaded the latest version of the SDK and also I did everything from the readme. 
But as i see you are using 1050 EVKB board but my board is 1060 EVK and I am using Jlink debuger. 

And I forgot to mention when I try to ping board from PC using command prompt everything works right.

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
With the outbreak of Covid-19, I have to work at home and I don't have the MIMXRT1060 EVK board on hand, so I try to use the MIMXRT1050 to replicate your phenomenon.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos