cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kGPIO_IntRisingOrFallingEdge

davidrozenski
Contributor I

Hello   

Using RT1052, I would like to detect in GPIO interrupt handler if Interrupt was fired by rising or falling edge, I already configured I/O but did not find how in IRQ handler know which type of change occurs.

rgds

David

Labels (3)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jimmywder03
Contributor III

Hello, I tried to use  the example igpio_input_interrupt in a project of C++ and it does not work, but if i use it in a project of C it works well. As you know when i chose the example it comes in C but i would like to know what i need to use the same example but in C++ project.

Thanks for all!

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello David,

I highly recommend you to check the example igpio_input_interrupt. This example configures an interrupt with a rising edge, so it fits perfectly to your needs.

Also, you can use MCUXpresso Config tools to do this in a very simple way. Once you select the pin you want to use, under the section GPIO Interrupt you can select the option that fits better for your needs. 

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps!
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos