cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx-rt boot pin configuration

Jump to solution
martinribelotta
Contributor I

Hello. I'm starting a development of imx-rt1021 board using as reference the MIMXRT1020HDUG (Hardware Development Guide), the reference manual (IMXRT1020RM)

In IMXRT1020RM, page 292, section 8.4.2 the table 8-4 specifies this pin bootstrap configuration:

pastedImage_1.png

But, in the datasheet (IMXRT1020CEC), page 72, section 5.1, the table 66 is:

pastedImage_2.png

This is consistent with page 8 of hardware reference manual (MIMXRT1020HDUG), Figure 2:

pastedImage_3.png

And the MIMXRT1020-EVK implementation (Sheet 14)

In concret. The BOOT[1:0] is from GPIO_EMC[17:16] or GPIO_AD_B0_[04:03]?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Martin,

The internal revision concluded that Table 8-4 of the Reference Manual is a mistake. Thanks a lot for your feedback reporting this issue.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Martin,

The internal revision concluded that Table 8-4 of the Reference Manual is a mistake. Thanks a lot for your feedback reporting this issue.

Best regards!
/Carlos
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Martin,

According with the table of i.MX RT1020 Reference Manual section 4.1.1 “Muxing Options”, the boot select pins are also mapped to GPIO_EMC pins, so it seems to be a typo on Table 8-4.

I have reported this issue, thanks a lot for your feedback. I will post an additional reply when confirming the correct information.

Best regards!
/Carlos

0 Kudos