显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

image_enc2.zip download

跳至解决方案
1,443 次查看
audio_guy
Contributor III

I’m trying to set up a RT1015 board to boot using BEE SW-GP2 keys as in the https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-RT-Knowledge-Base/RT1015-APP-BEE-encryption-operation-method/ta-p/... but cannot download the image_enc2.zip file from the Chinese link https://www.cnblogs.com/henjay724/p/10189602.html . Is could I get this file another way?

Peter

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
1,414 次查看
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Please check it again.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
4 回复数
1,434 次查看
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I sent the file  to your email address directly. Please check it in time.

Hope it help you. Have a nice day.

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 项奖励
1,394 次查看
dark0711
Contributor III

Good afternoon. Please send me the image_enc2 file, thanks.

0 项奖励
1,422 次查看
audio_guy
Contributor III

It looks like our email server rejected your email (it does not like attachments with embedded exe files). If you send me another email without the attachment I will reply with my private email address>

Thanks

Peter

0 项奖励
1,415 次查看
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Please check it again.

Have a nice day.

Note:

0 项奖励