cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMXRT1064 conditional statements in linker

anujtanksali
Contributor II

Hello,

I am using iMXRT1064 device. I wanted to use conditional statements in linker file such as #ifdef 

If we can use then what is the syntax for it?

Thanks

Regards,

Anuj

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Anuj Tanksali,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
Firstly, the linker file is configurable, however, the format of the linker file is not the same for the different IDEs, so I'd highly recommend you to refer to the user guide of the corresponding IDE to learn how to manage the linker file.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

anujtanksali
Contributor II

Hello jeremyzhou‌,

Thank you for your reply.

I have already gone through the MCUXpresso 11.1 user manual and it does not contain any information about using the pre-processor directives such as #ifdef in the linker file. Could you please point me to any link or information if available.

Thanks

Regards,

Anuj

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Anuj Tanksali,

Thanks for your reply.
I've not found the ifdef syntax in the GNU linker guide, however, I'd like to suggest you try this method as the post presents.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos