Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMXRT1020 - SDK PHY driver for DP83848

Jump to solution
harikrishnan_ch
Contributor I

Hello, 

I am using DP83484 Phy with iMX RT1020 in RMI mode. 

Can any one provide phy driver for iMXRT1020 SDK enviromnent. 

Thanks and regards,

haric

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Can any one provide phy driver for iMXRT1020 SDK enviromnent?
-- Firstly, it needs the developer to do it by himself, second, it's not hard to make it, as I once port lwip_pind_bm demo to fit the LAN8720 chip, in a word, the datasheet of PHY chip is good reference material.
Have a great day.
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Can any one provide phy driver for iMXRT1020 SDK enviromnent?
-- Firstly, it needs the developer to do it by himself, second, it's not hard to make it, as I once port lwip_pind_bm demo to fit the LAN8720 chip, in a word, the datasheet of PHY chip is good reference material.
Have a great day.
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos