i.mx rt1020 evk board a new project using keil

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.mx rt1020 evk board a new project using keil

bilge_kara157
Contributor II

I started to use i.mx rt1020 evk board and I try to create a new project using keil ,but there is always errors.

How can I create a new project on keil ?Is there any document in this topic?

There is an error when I run led_blink example .No Algorithm found for: 00000000H - 00001AB3H.Erase skipped!Error: Flash Download failed  -  "Cortex-M7"

Labels (1)
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bilge kara,

Thank you for your cooperation, this time in the correct community position.

At first, I think you can run the official SDK code at first, after it works correct, then you can try to great the new MDK project.

After you download the SDK for I.MX RT1020 from this link:

Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder 

Please open this folder: SDK_2.5.0_EVK-MIMXRT1020\docs

Refer to Getting Started with MCUXpresso SDK for MIMXRT1021.pdf, chapter 4 Run a demo using Keil® MDK/μVision.

Then please note these points:

1. MDK version, you need to use the newest MDK version, eg. 5.26.

2. install the MIMXRT102X CMSIS pack

pastedImage_1.png

Then, select the iled_blinky_debug, download the code and run it, whether the LED on board is blinking or not?

After it works, then you can refer to official SDK code to create your own project.

This is my debug result:

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it,  please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------