您的意思是: 
已解决

i.MXRT1050 flash mode config sequence

跳至解决方案
2,123 次查看
noahwang
Contributor III

Hi all,

I'm working with the RT1050 and the flash configuration in the SDK example provides the following struct for use with configCmdEnable:

typedef struct _lut_sequence
{
   uint8_t seqNum; //!< Sequence Number, valid number: 1-16
   uint8_t seqId; //!< Sequence Index, valid number: 0-15
   uint16_t reserved;
} flexspi_lut_seq_t;

I understand that seqId is set to the index of the LUT where the mode configuration sequence has been defined. I would like to know what seqNum is used for, changing it seems to have an effect on whether booting works or not (seems to work with seqNum = 1) but I have been unable to figure out what it does.

标签 (1)
标记 (2)
1 解答
1,596 次查看
noahwang
Contributor III

I think I have figured it out through trial and error so I'm posting this here for anyone else that's looking for this.

seqId refers to the index in the sequence LUT where the sequence is defined.

seqNum refers to the number of sequence to run from the index defined by seqId. This means that if seqNum is set to n, it will run all the sequences from LUT[seqId] to LUT[seqId + n - 1].

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
3 回复数
1,597 次查看
noahwang
Contributor III

I think I have figured it out through trial and error so I'm posting this here for anyone else that's looking for this.

seqId refers to the index in the sequence LUT where the sequence is defined.

seqNum refers to the number of sequence to run from the index defined by seqId. This means that if seqNum is set to n, it will run all the sequences from LUT[seqId] to LUT[seqId + n - 1].

0 项奖励
1,596 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Noah

for details of these settings one can check AN12183 How to Enable Debugging

for FLEXSPI NOR Flash, in particular Figure 14. flexspi_nor_config_t qspiflash_config

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/nxp/application-notes/AN12183.pdf 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
1,596 次查看
noahwang
Contributor III

Hi Igor,

Thanks for the reply but it doesn't really provide any answers, I am specifically looking for how the seqNum variable is to be used. Neither the reference manual or AN12183 include any explanation or example of how to use seqNum and struct _lut_sequence (Figure 14 in particular sets configCmdEnable to false so no config sequence is defined). I understand the rest of this flash configuration apart from this part.

0 项奖励