Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MXRT1020EVK mechanical design files

Jump to solution
alphafred
Contributor II

Hi,

I have a hard time finding the mechanical design files for my i.MXRT1020EVK REV A3 board.

I checked the provided mechanical design files on the i.MXRT1020EVK webpage (MIMXRT1020_EVK Design files ) but the layout files are for board revision B1 which as apparently major differences in the design. I want to build a custom housing for my test bench hence I would need exact header placement information.

BR

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Please check the attachment, which is the design file of the i.MXRT1020EVK REV A3 board.
Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
alphafred
Contributor II

Thanks a lot - that was exactly what I was looking for.

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Please check the attachment, which is the design file of the i.MXRT1020EVK REV A3 board.
Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.