Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX RT1170 How to start up by uSDHC?

HanaYu
Contributor II

Hi, 

i.MX RT1170 How to start up by uSDHC? 

I have two methods, the one is download by NXP MCU BOOTUTILITY ,  but it shows that in this  picutue -vid , I can't detect my hid device ?Does it related to the picture 2 about hid device error?   And  if I can connect by this NXP MCU BOOTUTILITY, How to download in sd ?Could you give some steps by picture?thank you !

The other method is AN12107, I  downloaded  this Flashloader_RT1050_1.1.zip,  but I when I operated 3.4 --step 5 (picture 3),How to modify the bd file, what is the startaddress and entrypointaddress  ? 0x30000000  ? Could you tell me ?Thank you!

Best Regards,

Hana

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @HanaYu ,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
The two methods are the same essentially, it utilizes the serial downloader mode of the RT series MCU, according to vid.jpg, the issue seems to be hardware connection, so I'd like to suggest you check it firstly.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

HanaYu
Contributor II

Hi @jeremyzhou ,

Thank your reply,But I also can‘t start up successful, can you give me a manual (1170)by tool --mcubootutility ?

Or  could you tell me does  the imx-flexspinor-normal-unsigned.bd  in 1170  need change ?How to change it? Thank you!

Best Regards,

Hana

0 Kudos