cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX RT106A AVS Module

thinkking1985
Contributor III

Dear,

For i.MX RT106A AVS Module(30 mm x 40 mm) ,What is the temperature range of module support?

TKS.

Labels (2)
3 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alvin,

Since this solution is still in pre-production, we don't have this information available yet. Sorry for the inconvenience that this might cause.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

thinkking1985
Contributor III

Okay. thanks a lot.

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alvin, 

Just to continue with the follow-up of this question. NXP’s SLN-ALEXA-IOT evaluation and development kit is intended only for use at normal room temperature. The NXP processor at the heard of this kit is rated for 0 – 95° C ambient operation.

Have a great day,
Victor

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.