i.MX RT1064 Adjustable Timer Usage

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX RT1064 Adjustable Timer Usage

brian_donovan
Contributor I

I am attempting to use the ENET Adjustable Timer on the MIMXRT1064 EVK demo board.

I have been configuring the ATCR register to capture a time and the attempt to read it via ATVR. According to the reference manual the CAPTURE and RESET commands should both reset to 0 when the command completes. I have found that neither of the commands reset. Once I issue a RESET or CAPTURE command the corresponding bit stays high. When I read ATVR I always receive a 0.

Is there a condition where commands issued to the ATCR will not complete?

Thank you

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Brian,

MCUXpresso SDK for IMXRT1064-EVK software package provides [txrx_ptp1588_transfer] demo, which shows the way to use ENET driver to receive and transmit frame in the 1588 feature required cases.

Please find related demo with below default path:

\SDK_2.7.0_EVK-MIMXRT1064\boards\evkmimxrt1064\driver_examples\enet\txrx_ptp1588_transfer

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Mike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos