cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX RT1050 SDRAM

Jump to solution
hanwu
Contributor I

How maximum frequency the i.MX RT1050 external SDRAM can run?

Sorry, I had tried to search datasheet, but can't find.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

So sorry, By now the i.MX RT1050 is not released public, so we all do not get the materials about it. It will availability in October 2017. Then you can download all the documents on our website. You can see the newest information here i.MX RT Series: Crossover Processor|NXP.
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

So sorry, By now the i.MX RT1050 is not released public, so we all do not get the materials about it. It will availability in October 2017. Then you can download all the documents on our website. You can see the newest information here i.MX RT Series: Crossover Processor|NXP.
Have a great day,
Rita

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!