显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

i.MX RT1050 SDRAM

跳至解决方案
4,528 次查看
hanwu
Contributor I

How maximum frequency the i.MX RT1050 external SDRAM can run?

Sorry, I had tried to search datasheet, but can't find.

标签 (1)
标记 (2)
0 项奖励
1 解答
2,033 次查看
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

So sorry, By now the i.MX RT1050 is not released public, so we all do not get the materials about it. It will availability in October 2017. Then you can download all the documents on our website. You can see the newest information here i.MX RT Series: Crossover Processor|NXP.
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
2,034 次查看
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

So sorry, By now the i.MX RT1050 is not released public, so we all do not get the materials about it. It will availability in October 2017. Then you can download all the documents on our website. You can see the newest information here i.MX RT Series: Crossover Processor|NXP.
Have a great day,
Rita

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!