cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX RT1020 internal SDRAM DQS

Jump to solution
GrixaYrev
Contributor I

Hello, i try to select inernal loopback for SDRAM DQS (set MCR.DQSMD to 0 in script for jLink initialize), but in this case debuging not work - MCU goes to fault and jump to ROM code.

Сonditions:

• MIMXRT1021CAG4A;
  • SDRAM IS42S16160J (DQS not required)
  • сode execute from SDRAM;
  • use debugger jLink Plus with software ver. 7.52d;

Fault occur at one of first instruction (when use debug by step). If try to read SDRAM by J-Mem, corrupted data is come.

Can MIMXRT1021CAG4A work with internal loopback DQS for SDRAM?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You should first decrease the frequency before selecting internal loopback. Please keep in mind that you will not be able to achieve highest performance with DQSMD = 0. Please check the thread below for further details.

Solved: On an RT106x, how do you use SEMC_MCR.DQSMD = 0 (t... - NXP Community

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You should first decrease the frequency before selecting internal loopback. Please keep in mind that you will not be able to achieve highest performance with DQSMD = 0. Please check the thread below for further details.

Solved: On an RT106x, how do you use SEMC_MCR.DQSMD = 0 (t... - NXP Community

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------