cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX RT 1064/1170 in e-commerce

naga
Contributor III

Hi,

Processors in the I.MX RT series abound in terms of security features (eg I.MX RT1064 / and I.MX RT1170). These security functions are comparable to those of the I.MX 6/7 series processors.

Why is it not stated in the technical data of the i.MX RT1064 / 1170 processors that they are useful in applications such as Point Of Sale or electronic commerce?

Aren't these RT processors capable of ensuring security in such applications?

Best regards,

Neculai

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Neculai Agavriloaie,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
The RT series as the crossover MCU which integrates the characteristics of processor and MCU, it allows them to be able to replace the processor in some usages, back to your question, I think both of the I.MX RT1064 and I.MX RT1170 are available to be used in e-commerce usage, especially I.MX RT1170 which has an enhanced security feature.
Now, the RT AE team is working on a variety of solutions for the RT series, and I believe it definitely has some solutions about e-commerce and the developers are not necessary to be waiting for long time to see them.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos