how to close auto retransmission about flexcan

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to close auto retransmission about flexcan

Contributor I

Hello,

CAN protocol has a function about auto retransmission, When that failed to be transmitted is sent again. So, When I don't want to this function how to close in RT1052. Additionally, FlexCAN can abort transmission when there is an error during the transmission, and can you give me a reference example for it?

pastedImage_1.png

Looking forward to your answer.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Contributor I

Hello, Sabina,

So I can not close the function about auto retransmission when CAN happen transmisson error ?

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hope you are doing well. You are correct, single transmission is not supported by the FlexCan module. 

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

It is only possible to abort regular transmission, there is not a single transmission supported in this flexcan module. At the moment there is not an example that uses the abort transmission, however the drivers include this CODE so that customers can implement this in their application faster. 

Please refer to the fsl_flexcan driver and the FlexCAN chapter in the reference manual for more details on how to use the abort transmission CODE. 

pastedImage_1.png

Best Regards,

Sabina

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Contributor I

So I can not close the function about auto retransmission when CAN happen transmisson error ?

0 Kudos