generate_ota_bootloader_and_program_it_to_flash.sh where to find in SDK_2.7.0_EVK-MIMXRT1060

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

generate_ota_bootloader_and_program_it_to_flash.sh where to find in SDK_2.7.0_EVK-MIMXRT1060

felix1
Contributor IV

SDK_2.7.0_EVK-MIMXRT1060, in AWS OTA User Guide.pdf p.46. where to find this shell script?

generate_ota_bootloader_and_program_it_to_flash.sh

pastedImage_2.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

felix1
Contributor IV

1) Can your bootloader jump to the application success? If you can success, show me the console log for me to trace the steps.

2) Next, can you use AWS to do OTA? If you can success, maybe you can give me the modified user guide document.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Felix Shih,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
After contacting with the AE team, the AWS OTA User Guide is not 100% suit for the SDK_2.7.0 version, so the AE team suggest the developer refer to the readme file to get started.

Have a great day,

TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

felix1
Contributor IV

Never mind the AWS in this moment, even I follow the evkmimxrt1060_ota_bootloader, evkmimxrt1060_ota_demo_enet readme, I still fail to run the application.

How to fix it?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Felix Shih,

Thanks for your reply.
1) How to fix it?
-- I'd like to know what exactly the problem you encounter now, otherwise, I've no idea how to move next.

Have a great day,

TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos