(emwin demo) lcd display when the picture is too large, the project compile error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(emwin demo) lcd display when the picture is too large, the project compile error

fancyop
Contributor I

I use the official i.MX RT1050 emwin demo to display the screen normally, but I also want to display a png image on the LCD with a resolution of 400*400, just add a few lines of code, so the project will be An error occurs, the phenomenon is as shown below, how to solve this problem,Is the file MIMXRT1052xxxxx_sdram.scf need to be changed? look forward to reply

pastedImage_3.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please provide more information about how you are modifying the demo project to add the png file?

Based on the image that you attached it seems that you are running out of memory, did you check this? You don't have to modify the MIMXRT1052xxxxx_sdram.scf file.  

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

fancyop
Contributor I

I just added a picture message and let it show, but the compilation will go wrong.(sdram debug ,flexspi nor sdram debug  both modes will go wrong)

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

You can download the keil project by opening the following URL.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XycB2EfAaVkCnuVoi17bfFPmciJ1RvtD 

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The resolution of the image that you are trying to show exceeds the resolution of the LCD (480*272). Did you consider this while making your demo? You need to crop your image in order to fit the maximum resolution allowed by the LCD.

Best regards,

Victor.

0 Kudos