cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emmc/sdc problem in Fatfs file system

Jump to solution
shreyasbn
Contributor I

i am trying to copy the emmc/sdc data to usb(pendrive) in middle ,i am getting FR_DISK_ERR and data is not copied compleetly.how to solve this error .

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Thanks for the additional information. If your application was working properly before you added the other tasks, the problem might be related to the fact that the task that writes to the EMCC or that communicates through the USB is being preemptive by other tasks and hence the communication is being corrupted. My suggestion would be to set the priority of these two tasks as high as possible. 

Also, within the SDK we have an example project named "evkmimxrt1064_dev_msc_disk_bm". This example does what you are trying to do but without an RTOS. You can use it as a base to see that you are not missing an important configuration. 

Regards,
Victor 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

To provide you better support, could you please share more information about your test environment? 

Which device are you using? 
Are you using an EVK or a custom board? 
What version of the SDK are you using? 
Are you using an SDK example or a custom project? 

Regards,
Victor 

0 Kudos
shreyasbn
Contributor I

hai,

Thank you for your response,

I am using imxrt 1064 EVK Board, SDKPackages\SDK_2.8.6_EVK-MIMXRT1064-AGM01.zip 

it is custom project ,here 7 tasks are running ,i was tried to run  only 2 task(emmc and usb tasks) ,it is Fine ,But when i tried to run all tasks,I am facing this issue.

0 Kudos
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Thanks for the additional information. If your application was working properly before you added the other tasks, the problem might be related to the fact that the task that writes to the EMCC or that communicates through the USB is being preemptive by other tasks and hence the communication is being corrupted. My suggestion would be to set the priority of these two tasks as high as possible. 

Also, within the SDK we have an example project named "evkmimxrt1064_dev_msc_disk_bm". This example does what you are trying to do but without an RTOS. You can use it as a base to see that you are not missing an important configuration. 

Regards,
Victor 

0 Kudos
shreyasbn
Contributor I

hai,

Thanks  for your valuable feedback,

Now it is working fine, just i was tried to reduced f_read and f_write buffer size as much as possible, 

0 Kudos
shreyasbn
Contributor I

hai,

i am using imxrt1064 evk-development board to my project (sdk packages 2.9.1 latest).I have implemented TLS1.2v to my Mqtt secure connection.during handshaking process other threads are not running (remaining threads are in suspend state),once handshake process will finish others threads are start running,can you suggest any solution for this problem

0 Kudos
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Since this question is not related to the original question of this post, you need to create a new community thread where either I or one of my coworkers will assist you. Also, since this is a very custom problem, please provide as much information as possible. 

Regards,
Victor 

0 Kudos