cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eIQ on i.MX RT1010

Jump to solution
hetsthr
Contributor I

The eIQ page here states that i.MX RT 1010 is a supported board, but I cannot find it while building SDK. I want to implement the "eIQ™ Transfer Learning Lab with TensorFlow Lite for i.MX RT" (or similar tutorial that allows me to get a basic tensorflow lite model up and run on my board). Any help would be appreciated as I am relatively new to this field. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I'd highly recommend you refer to the eIQ demos in the SDK for MIMXRT1050, as you can learn how to include the library in the demo project correctly.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
For i.MX RT1010, it needs the developers to port the Tensorflow lite library actually, and please refer to the article to implement the port work.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
hetsthr
Contributor I

Hi @jeremyzhou, thanks for the solution; everything seems to be working ok except for one error while building the project.

The error says:

../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lD:/<path-to-my-project>/libs/libtensorflow-lite.a

Whereas I have "libtensorflow-lite.a" in the libs folder, and I have added the path to libs in my environment as well.

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I'd highly recommend you refer to the eIQ demos in the SDK for MIMXRT1050, as you can learn how to include the library in the demo project correctly.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos