cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dsp_mu_polling not functioning properly

Jump to solution
Hthornburgh
Contributor II

I've got the RT685-AUD-EVK and have been using it successfully until recently. MCUXpresso seems to indicate that things are being built and flashed properly however I'm not getting the expected outcome from the board. I attempted running hello_world and dsp_mu_polling to check and see if at least those would function, but I am not getting anything printed to the terminal. Unsure of what I may have done to cause this, but is there any way I can return in to a zero state and follow the getting started instructions again?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Hthornburgh ,

You can download a CM33 project which can initialize DSP core first.

Regards,

Jing

View solution in original post

5 Replies
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Hthornburgh ,

There isn't zero state or you can erase the flash. Can you please check all the switchs and jumpers on the board. You can take the photo of RT685-AUD-EVK in the Getting_Start document as example.

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos
Hthornburgh
Contributor II

I'm thinking maybe the issue is that when I try to execute command "xt-ocd.exe -c topology.xml" I get this response here. Any suggestions of what to try to get this to work properly?

Xtensa cmd error.png

0 Kudos
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Hthornburgh ,

You can download a CM33 project which can initialize DSP core first.

Regards,

Jing

Hthornburgh
Contributor II

Any suggestions on a project that would work? I tried hello world and still was having the same issues after running

0 Kudos
Hthornburgh
Contributor II

I also receive this error in xtensa when trying to debug

Hthornburgh_0-1668727446981.png

0 Kudos