cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dsp code compilation error

zhangyin
Contributor I

Compile error on xplorer tool.

Is it a license problem and how to solve it?

Details:

Feature: XTENSA_XCC_TIE
License path: /media/ubuntu/work/work_zhangyin/s6lm_demo/iMXRT600SDK.lic:/opt/xtensa/XtDevTools/install/tools/RI-2019.1-linux/XtensaTools/Tools/lic/license.dat:
make[2]: Leaving directory '/media/ubuntu/work/work_zhangyin/s6lm_demo/SDK_2.7.0_EVK-MIMXRT685/boards/evkmimxrt685/dsp_examples/xaf_demo/dsp/xtensa/bin/nxp_rt600_RI2019_newlib/Debug/MIMXRT685S'
FLEXnet Licensing error:-5,357

make[2]: *** [Makefile:43: system_MIMXRT685S_dsp.o] Error 2

Import project: /SDK_2.7.0_EVK-MIMXRT685/boards/evkmimxrt685/dsp_examples/xaf_demo/dsp

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Lennart_R
Contributor I

Hello Sabina,

I got the same error.

The error came suddenly, the compile process did worked.

License checkout failed: No such feature exists.

Feature: XTENSA_XCC_TIE

License path: /home/Documents/xtensa_workspace/iMXRT600SDK.lic:/home/xtensa/XtDevTools/install/tools/RI-2020.5-linux/XtensaTools/Tools/lic/license.dat:

FlexNet Licensing error:-5,357

Reinstallation of the Xtensa Xplorer with Getting Started guide does not work.

I tried license file with LAN and WLAN MAC adress.

Best Regards,

Lennart

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Yin,

Hope you are doing well.

could you please confirm if you have followed all the steps in the Getting Started from section 2.7. Here it describes how to get the licenses and download them properly. 

If you are using Ubuntu you may follow the lines that say for linux. 

Please let me know if this was done.

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos