do face recognition using jpg file - SLN-VIZN-IOT

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do face recognition using jpg file - SLN-VIZN-IOT

gto02880288
Contributor II

If I want to do face recognition using jpg file, how shell I do?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Yi,

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please elaborate what your primary objective is. From my understanding on your description you would like to do face recognition from an image. This method would be contradicting the security elements of face recognition, since the main objective is to recognize a real face and not an image of the face. This approach is to be sure that it is a real person and not someone trying to breach security using an image. If this is the case, then what you may be attempting to do is not supported.

If I misunderstood, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos

gto02880288
Contributor II

Hi, Sabina

I want to know how the detection rate when using image file on your platform.

thanks

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well.

It is not clear how you are working with the jpg image file. If you would like to use the SLN-VIZN-IOT the input information is through the camera image sensor. If you would like to use jpg image files as your input then I will recommend to work with eIQ machine learning and you may use the RT1060.

Here is an application note that describes the concepts you may be considering.

AN12580 

eIQ™ ML Software Development Environment | NXP 

Best Regards,

Sabina

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos