blhost and sdphost for ARM Linux?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blhost and sdphost for ARM Linux?

chriscowdery
Contributor V

Are there versions of blhost and sdphost available for ARM Linux? I am considering using a Raspberry PI or similar running Linux for some programming equipment.

Thanks,

Chris.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Are there versions of blhost and sdphost available for ARM Linux?
-- Yes, please go download the Flashloader i.MX-RT1050 via the https://www.nxp.com/webapp/sps/download/preDownload.jsp

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

chriscowdery
Contributor V

Hi Jeremy,

That only has amd64 and i386 versions for Linux. There is no ARM version.

Chris.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Chris Cowdery,

Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately, there are no similar tools for the ARM version.
Sorry for bringing any inconvenience for you.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

chriscowdery
Contributor V

Hi Jeremy,

Could the source code for the Linux versions be made available so we could recompile for ARM?

Thanks,
Chris.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Chris Cowdery,

Thanks for your reply.
Sorry, we don't have the authority to share the blhost source, however, I think this sharing repository is just you want and hope it can help.
https://github.com/Lauszus/blhost

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

t_thurgood
Contributor III

Hi Jeremy,

The gitHub link you posted is very useful for the blhost souce compilation. I am able to build the blhost executable with Visual Studio, porting this to other platforms my be possible.

However, I would like to be able to build SDPhost.exe from source as well. This would be needed to download the "ivt_flashloader.bin" bootloader.

Can you please tell me where I can download the source files for this?

(I have NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2_0_0, but I couldn't see the SDP proj there)

thans,

Tony

0 Kudos