Which pins are available for Analog inputs in i.MX RT1050?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which pins are available for Analog inputs in i.MX RT1050?

ram_ald
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using the MIMXRT1050 EVK board where i am limited to use Analog inputs at J23 connectors. 

Could anyone answer the following questions:

1. What are pins I can use for analog input? I hope all GPIO pins are not compatible with analog inputs!!!! 

2. Which pins are mapped with which ADC channels out of ADC0 & ADC1?

3. How do I configure pins as analog input other than what is there in example code?

In manual, it says 20 channels are available for ADC. What are all pins that can be used for Analog inputs? I need more than10 analog inputs to configure at a time and use. Please provide the pins which are compatible to use as analog inputs and their corresponding ADC's. How to configure in pin_mux.c? If any manual to refer to utilizing analog inputs on i.Mx RT1050 would be helpful.

Example code is working fine "adc_etc_hardware_trigger_conv.c" for two analog inputs.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ramanathan SG ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
1. What are pins I can use for analog input? I hope all GPIO pins are not compatible with analog inputs!!!!  & 2. Which pins are mapped with which ADC channels out of ADC0 & ADC1?
-- In the RM, Table 63-2 shows the ADC pins assignment.

pastedImage_1.png
3. How do I configure pins as analog input other than what is there in example code?
-- In the pin_mux.c, it presents how to configure the GPIO_AD_B1_10 and GPIO_AD_B1_11 as the ADC input, for other pins, you can follow the same steps to make it, in further, it already provides the related macros in the fsl_iomuxc.h.

4) Please provide the pins which are compatible to use as analog inputs and their corresponding ADC's. How to configure in pin_mux.c?
-- According to the table 63-2, the total number of the ADC input is 15.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos