Can u kindly provide me related document for OCPP process with RT 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Ruban1 

Thanks for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

Until now, we still don't have the direct OCPP(Open Charge Point Protocol) examples for the RT , but I think it is the software engineer work.

You can analyze your OCPP protocol, which MCU IP it will uses, eg, communication bus, I2C, ethernet, ADC, etc.

Then you can add the related driver to your OCPP lib and design it.

All the MCU IPs driver can be found from the RT SDK, which can be downloaded from this link:

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select

Now, I think which detail RT can support your function, you need to know how many IPs you want to use, then select the related RT detail partnumber.

For the detail ocpp lib migration application, you still need to designed by yourself. But any issues about the RT modules, just kindly let us know.

Wish it helps you!

Best Regards,

kerry

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Ruban1 

Thanks for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

Until now, we still don't have the direct OCPP(Open Charge Point Protocol) examples for the RT , but I think it is the software engineer work.

You can analyze your OCPP protocol, which MCU IP it will uses, eg, communication bus, I2C, ethernet, ADC, etc.

Then you can add the related driver to your OCPP lib and design it.

All the MCU IPs driver can be found from the RT SDK, which can be downloaded from this link:

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select

Now, I think which detail RT can support your function, you need to know how many IPs you want to use, then select the related RT detail partnumber.

For the detail ocpp lib migration application, you still need to designed by yourself. But any issues about the RT modules, just kindly let us know.

Wish it helps you!

Best Regards,

kerry

0 Kudos