Where is the arm oasis libary for android

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the arm oasis libary for android

stephenlu12
Contributor I

I need to develop an andorid app to get the face feature with oasis. Where is the arm oasis libary for android?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Android is not supported by any of the Crossover MCUs of the RT family. If you want to use Android you'll need an i.MX MPU. If you have further questions related to i.MX with Android please put these questions in the i.MX community space. i.MX Processors 

Regards, 

Victor 

0 Kudos

stephenlu12
Contributor I

I may not make question clear. I need oasis core library to develop app. The app get face future and send it to the imxrt106f.  And the imxrt106f can have face feature to regonize the people. 

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks for clarifying the information. With the SLN-VIZN-IOT, the source code is provided for users to be able to manipulate in whatever way they see fit, the only thing that is not provided is the source to the Oasis-Lite inference engine and model for detection and recognition of faces. Oasis-Lite is provided as a runtime library, closed-source as a means of protecting NXP's IP.

Have a great day,

Victor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct"button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos